A brilliant opportunity for a bilingual Graduate Customer Support Specialist to join a market-leading disruptive software technology firm in London, UK.
Offering excellent training, career progression and prospects, this is an ideal time to join this growing organisation and be guided by some of the brightest minds in the tech industry.
Graduate Customer Support Executive – German speaking – Graduates considered
A brilliant opportunity for a bilingual Graduate Customer Support Specialist to join a market-leading disruptive software technology firm in London, UK. Offering excellent training, career progression and prospects, this is an ideal time to join this growing organisation and be guided by some of the brightest minds in the tech industry. You will be supporting a customer base in both the UK and Germany, ensuring customers are able to use the product as designed and educating customers on the use of the technology.
Location: Central London– 3 days in office, 2 days remote
Salary: Negotiable + healthcare, pension etc.
Requirements for Customer Support Executive
- Good academics including Degree educated with a 2.1 or 1st class degree in German, Law, History, Geography, Physics or similar
- You must be fluent in both German & English
- Excellent customer-facing skills – you will have held customer-facing roles in the past
- Good technical aptitude
- A motivated self-starter with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work with autonomy and as part of a team
- Brilliant communication skills and very comfortable speaking with customers across all platforms
Responsibilities for Customer Support Executive:
- You will be the main point of contact and liaise with clients in Germany and the UK, sales team, and technical teams
- Help clients get the most out of the software product
- Solve client problems and resolve issues/queries quickly
- Understand customer requirements
- Provide updates to the management team on progress
What this offers
- Working for an industry-leading software company who have a fantastic track record of successfully hiring and training graduates
- Opportunity to move into a leadership role.
- A good remuneration and benefits package
- If you are bilingual with great customer-facing skills we would love to hear from you. Please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords: Customer Support Specialist / Customer Service Representative / Support Team Member / Technical Support Associate / Customer Relations Coordinator / Support Analyst / Client Services Representative / Support Engineer / Support Account Manager / Product Support Specialist / Customer Success Associate / Support Coordinator / Client Support Specialist / Customer Solutions Specialist / Customer Advocate / Graduate / Technical Support / History / German / Deutsche / Law / Technology
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focuses on finding roles for engineers and scientists. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.