A unique opportunity to join a global communications leader as an Embedded Software Engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing R&D team working on bare-metal development.
Embedded Software Developer
A unique opportunity to join a global communications leader as an Embedded Software Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing R&D team working on bare-metal firmware development.
Salary: Negotiable + excellent benefits
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Requirements for Embedded Software Developer:
- Minimum 5 years experience in bare-metal firmware development, with expertise in ‘C’ coding.
- Proficiency in interpreting schematics
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience utilising tools like Oscilloscope and Logic analyser
- Proven experience with revision control systems
- Degree educated
Responsibilities for Embedded Software Developer:
- Contribute to the design, coding, and testing of software for embedded systems.
- Support the maintenance of released products, ensuring efficiency, security, and stability.
- Integrate and validate new product designs, collaborating with various departments.
- Develop well-structured, stable, reliable, and easily maintainable code.
- Execute testing and verification of firmware to meet specifications.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this brilliant opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
RedTech Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment consultancy. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: C/C++ / Firmware Development / Embedded Systems / ‘C’ Coding / ST Products / Schematics / Datasheets / Errata Notices / Debugging / Oscilloscope / Logic Analyzer / Multimeter / Git / Radio Communications / Real-time Systems / IoT / Software Architecture / Low-Level Software / Device Drivers / Microcontroller Programming / Network Security / Scripting Languages / SQL / IP Standards / Embedded Software Design / Firmware Engineering / Real-time Software Development / Systems Integration / Software Testing / Bare-Metal Software / Research and Development / Embedded Systems Analysis / Firmware Design / Embedded Systems Specialist / Software Consultancy / Embedded Software Testing / Microcontroller Programming / Systems Research
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.