A unique opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to manage a variety of software customisation projects within a leading software house.
This exciting role is well suited to project managers who are well versed in managing multiple small projects at any one time within a technical setting.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to manage a variety of software customisation projects within a leading software house. This exciting role is well suited to project managers who are well versed in managing multiple small projects at any one time within a technical setting.
Location: Milton Keynes, hybrid working (Monday and Wednesday in office)
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000 + excellent benefits (Including private health cover and relocation allowance)
Requirements for Project Manager
- Experience managing multiple, small software projects at any one time (this is a key requirement, opposed to PMs who only have experience managing one large project at a time)
- Brilliant communication skills and highly comfortable speaking with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organised, with strong planning and analytical skills
- Experience producing project documentation
- High degree of technical acumen
- It would be brilliant if you have come from a software background, but very open to project managers with transferrable skills
Responsibilities for Project Manager
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Produce, manage, and coordinate project documentation, such as specifications, descriptions, reports, spreadsheets, and planning charts.
- Develop, oversee, optimize, and report on project progress and delivery, from beginning to end.
- Recognize and monitor risks and dependencies, and coordinate actions and stakeholders to ensure successful delivery.
- Organize and manage project, supplier, and team meetings, including distributing agendas and minutes.
- Track progress on specific tasks or activities that are part of larger projects.
- Receive and manage custom development requests, applying internal processes and project management skills to manage scope and project constraints.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project scope/objectives and ensure technical feasibility.
- Allocate internal headcount resources
- Provide project updates to stakeholders at critical stages.
- Ensure projects are running on schedule, and take corrective action when needed
What this offers:
- A highly interested and varied project management role
- A wealth of career progression opportunities – this is an expanding company and opportunities are in abundance
If you would like to apply for this unique Project Management opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please send an up to date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords – IT Project Lead / Software Development Manager / Technical Project Manager / Software Delivery Manager / Project Manager, Software Development / Agile Project Manager / Technical Delivery Manager / Software Implementation Manager / Development Operations Manager / IT Project Manager / Scrum Master / Application Development Manager / Technology Project Manager / Digital Project Manager / Software Engineering Manager / Software Development Lead / Product Development Manager / Development Team Manager / Program Manager, Software Development / Software Product Manager / Project Manager, Information Technology / Waterfall
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see out other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status