A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Graduate or experience tester to work as a Junior QA Analyst.
This company is dedicated to providing a plethora of learning opportunities and an exceptional work-life balance, making this a fantastic chance to kick-start your career.
Junior QA Analyst – Graduate considered
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Graduate or experienced tester to work as a Junior QA Analyst. Joining an industry-leading software house in Milton Keynes, you will work on the manual testing of cutting-edge business applications. This company is dedicated to providing a plethora of learning opportunities and an exceptional work-life balance, making this a fantastic chance to kick-start your career.
Location: Milton Keynes, hybrid working (2 days in office)
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum + excellent benefits (Including private health cover)
Requirements for Junior QA Analyst
- Either a STEM degree which involved some testing of code OR at least 1 year within a manual testing role
- Confident personality with great communication skills – due to the nature of the role you will need to feel confident approaching developers to explain issues with their code
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure and architecture
- Brilliant problem-solving skills
- Any exposure to automation testing, mobile testing, cross-browser testing is beneficial
Responsibilities for QA Analyst
- Test software for optimal performance
- Analyse test results, including database impacts, errors, bugs, and usability issues, and provide clear reports to stakeholders.
- Work closely with the development team to understand and resolve issues, and build strong relationships with stakeholders and customers.
- Continuously improve testing processes to enhance speed and quality, and meet or exceed all standards.
- Undertake other projects and responsibilities as required to support business objectives and deliver high-quality software.
What this offers:
- A brilliant opportunity for anyone starting out in the technical career
- A wealth of career progression opportunities – this is an expanding company and opportunities are in abundance
- Working for a company who value work-life balance
If you would like to apply for this unique QA Analyst / Test Engineer opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords – Manual Test Engineer / Quality Assurance Analyst / QA Tester / Software Tester / Quality Control Analyst / Test Analyst / QA Engineer / QA Specialist / Test Engineer / Software Quality Analyst / Quality Assurance Tester / Quality Assurance Engineer / Test Engineer / Software Test Analyst / Quality Assurance Inspector / Software Quality Assurance Analyst / Quality Assurance Associate / Quality Assurance Coordinator / Test Coordinator / Test Consultant / Quality Assurance Consultant / Manual testing / Software Engineer / Software Developer / Programmer / Graduate / Entry-level / Junior
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see out other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status