A fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to work as a Software Developer for an exciting cyber security organisation in Central London, which is making technological advances and solutions to help protect organisations worldwide.
Joining an established start-up that has already grown to 100 employees and founded by experts in their field, this offers the chance to work in an environment ideally suited to a graduate.
A fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to work as a Software Developer for an exciting cyber security organisation in Central London, which is making technological advances and solutions to help protect organisations worldwide. Joining an established start-up that has already grown to 100 employees and founded by experts in their field, this offers the chance to work in an environment ideally suited to a graduate.
Graduates will be given the opportunity to join one of 3 teams:
Software Systems Engineering (well suited to those from low-level C/C++ backgrounds),
Front-End Software Engineering (well suited to computational mathematics graduates with exposure to front-end development)
Software Engineering in Test (great for graduates who love writing code to ensure only the highest quality code is released).
Start date: August/September 2023
Location: Central London, UK – hybrid working
Salary: £45,000 for a graduate+ excellent benefits
Requirements for Graduate Software Engineer / Developer
- Degree from a top university in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Maths, Physics or subject with high coding and mathematical content
- Minimum of AAA at A Level or equivalent UCAS points
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Absolute willingness to learn, with a proactive nature in asking questions to expand the knowledge base
- Natural ability to quickly pick up and learn new technologies
- Any experience in the following is beneficial: C/C++, React, Go, Systems Level programming
- Ideally, you’ll have a GitHub and/or examples of personal programming projects
Responsibilities for Graduate Software Engineer / Developer
Depending on the team you join responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing and testing the flagship product
- Work on systems (Kernel, OS) level development
- Use computational mathematics and data visualisation techniques to display data on the UI
- Write code to create test harnesses
- Cover the full software development lifecycle
- Cover a wider range of programming languages and cutting-edge technologies from design to coding to testing
What this offers:
- An opportunity to join a success story in the making
- Joining a highly supportive company culture who have hired and successfully trained many tech graduates
- Working in an exciting and varied polyglot environment on a cutting-edge stack in a highly innovative environment
If you would like to enquire about this unique Graduate Software Engineer / Developer opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please send an up-to-date CV including details of your online repository via the relevant link.
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focuses on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.