A unique opportunity for a Graduate Operations Executive to join an industry-leading software company offering an opportunity filled with excellent career progression and lots of training.
This role would ideally suit a bright graduate with excellent attention to detail from a Business or Finance background, although other degrees will be considered
Graduate Operations Executive
A unique opportunity for a Graduate Operations Executive to join an industry-leading software company offering an opportunity filled with excellent career progression and lots of training. This role would ideally suit a bright graduate with excellent attention to detail from a STEM, Business or Finance background, although other degrees will be considered.
Location – Cambridge or London office
Salary – £25,000 – £30,000 + healthcare + pension
Requirements for Graduate Operations Executive
- 2:1 or 1st class degree ideally in a STEM, Business or Finance degree (although other degrees also considered)
- At least BCC at A-Level or equivalent UCAS points
- You must have some experience working in an office-based environment in a role requiring high attention-to-detail (can be summer work / year in industry etc.)
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Excellent initiative
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
Responsibilities for Graduate Operations Executive
Ensuring that all contracts closed by the Sales team are accurately uploaded onto the CRM system, including:
- Create and edit invoicing schedules in order to best reflect the customer’s wishes.
- Input in deployment information, using knowledge gained from the technical side of the business to verify the validity of different combinations of products when inputting them into the system.
- Input financial data which will feed into our financial database.
- Ability to identify and use problem-solving techniques in order to ensure complete deal and data accuracy at all times.
- Constantly striving to look for ways to improve the speed and accuracy of the deal process.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines at month end and work quickly and efficiently to ensure that all tasks are completed within the given time frame.
- Process amendment letters and alterations to customers’ contracts.
- Ability to build relationships with other teams including the Sales and Finance team in order to increase process workflow, particularly during the busy month-end period.
This company has their own in-house built CRM system. They want someone to be an expert (full training provided) on the system so you can:
- Act as the CRM support for the global sales team, answering daily email queries sent through to shared mailboxes.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues – be able to quickly identify the source of the issue and find a solution, while keeping excellent communication with the Sales team while the issue is being fixed.
- Liaise with the development team to fix any issues that arise.
- Come up with creative suggestions on how to improve the CRM system, working with different teams to note down their ideas and logging improvements that will allow all teams to use the system with greater simplicity and ease.
As well as these tasks, we are looking for somebody to go above and beyond and really make this role your own. There are endless possibilities of how you can make a difference within the team, using initiative and problem solving skills to suggest improvements to the day-to-day running of processes and manage your own projects when bringing these visions to life.
Applications for Graduate Operations Executive:
If you would like to apply for this unique entry-level operations executive role then please send your CV via the relevant links.
Keywords – Business / Finance / Mathematics / History / Geography / Operations Executive / CRM / Customer Relationship Management / Project Management / Graduate / Degree / BSc / MSc / Junior / Trainee / Physics / Sales Support / Support Executive / Administrator / Administration / data analysis / sales analysis / report / presentations / trainee / junior / entry-level
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities. .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status