We are seeking a Workday Technical Systems Analyst to join a leading software company in Central London.
Reporting to the Head of Data and Systems, you will play a key role in the maintenance and support of Workday technical aspects, including integrations, security, and reporting.
We are seeking a Workday Technical Systems Analyst to join a leading software company in Central London. Reporting to the Head of Data and Systems, you will play a key role in the maintenance and support of Workday technical aspects, including integrations, security, and reporting.
Salary: £50,000 – £65,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Location: This is a hybrid role, with the expectation of 2 days per week in the London office.
Requirements for Workday Technical Systems Analyst:
- Obtained a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant STEM field or have an equivalent combination of training and work experience.
- Demonstrated solid experience in a systems administrator role.
- Gained good experience in a Workday support role.
- Experience with designing and implementing ETL processes and utilizing ETL tools.
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with third parties regarding data-related inquiries.
- Strong proficiency with interface, networking, and data warehousing technologies, along with expertise in design, relational database technologies, and performance tuning.
- Expertise in Web Services and APIs, including WSDL, SOAP, REST, and WS standards.
- Familiarity with Workday implementation tools, including Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer, and iLoad.
- Understanding of basic database architecture, tables, functional interactions, and awareness of downstream systems impact.
- Proficient in working with HR/Finance information systems, data models, organization structures, and roles.
Responsibilities for Workday Technical Systems Analyst:
- Manage system integrations, including inbound and outbound issues, changes, and development, within the HR/Finance system architecture and middleware.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, documentation, and problem resolution. Perform routine break/fix support, regression testing, and support inbound/outbound interfaces.
- Analyse and translate functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications. Design and develop interfaces, and conduct unit and integration tests.
- Configure, maintain, and advise on security within the Workday application, including domain security policies, roles, and assignments. Coordinate with vendors to understand new technology scope and security.
- Stay updated on new security features within the application’s roadmap and implement where relevant. Perform audits on system roles and access logs, and demonstrate proof of security controls during internal and external audits.
- Collaborate with functional experts to develop and maintain Workday reports, from simple to complex, using Workday Report Writer and Report Designer. Provide support for existing custom reports and document their function and design.
- Participate in report reviews and ensure adherence to security and data privacy standards. Analyse the impact of new releases or system updates on reporting and recommend/applicate changes accordingly.
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply via the relevant links.
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focuses on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords– Workday Finance / Systems Administrator / Workday Support / Workday Specialist / Workday Technical / Financial Management / Accounting / Procurement / Expenses / Financial Reporting / Financial Analytics / Financial Operations / Financial Transactions / Financial Controls / Workday Financials / Workday Report Writer / Workday Expenses / Workday Payroll / Workday Accounting / Workday Procurement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.