We are excited to be able to offer this DevOps Engineer role working for an industry-leading software company in Cambridge.
This company has won several awards and is pioneering in their machine learning technology.
We are excited to be able to offer this DevOps Engineer role working for an industry-leading software company in Cambridge. This company has won several awards and is pioneering in their machine learning technology. Founded 8 years ago, with a team of 150 brilliant engineers, they are already renowned as having game-changing technology within their industry, with exciting scope for expansion into further industries.
Salary: £45,000 – £70,000 excellent benefits
Requirements for DevOps Engineer:
- Knowledge of modern infrastructure and operational tooling within cloud-based architectures, such as
- Ideally you will have experience with all of the following: Linux, python, AWS and ansible
- Excellent academics including 2.1 or 1st class honours degree from a leading international University in a STEM subject and a minimum of ABB at A-Level or international equivalent
- You enjoy a variety of work, wanting to problem-solve and have the ability to understand the context of a problem beyond the code
- Good logical reasoning
- Any experience with the following technologies would be beneficial: Prometheus, nodeJS, SQL/noSQL, ansible or HAProxy
Responsibilities for DevOps Engineer:
Working within a team of DevOps Engineers you will be responsible for the architecture of a mission-critical cloud platform for an industry-leading software company. You will be diagnosing issues within complex systems and identifying root causes of issues, and proposing and implementing structural improvements. On a daily basis, you will be working with a range of programming, cloud computing, configuration tools, database technologies such as AWS, Linux, Python, nodeJS, PostGresSQL, ansible and Elasticsearch
What this offers:
- Joining a company at the forefront of innovation
- An exciting and varied tech stack
- A wealth of career progression opportunities – this is an expanding company and opportunities are in abundance
If you would like to apply for this unique opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please send an up to date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords- DevOps / Software Engineering / Software Development / Engineering / Physics / Astrophysics / Python / Computer science / Cloud / Mathematics / AWS / Azure / GCP / nodeJS / SQL/ noSQL / ansible / HAProxy / linux / UNIX / Amazon web services / Azure / GCP / Kubernetes/ Cloud / Ansible / Python / Linux / UNIX Cloud DevOps Engineer / Cloud Automation Engineer / Cloud Infrastructure Engineer / Cloud Deployment Specialist / Cloud Operations Engineer / Cloud Platform Engineer / Cloud Solutions Engineer / Cloud Systems Engineer / Cloud Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) Engineer / Cloud DevOps Specialist / Cloud Automation Specialist /
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists . Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.