An amazing opportunity for a Software Engineer to join a cutting-edge, well-invested, start-up based in London.
We are searching for brilliant software engineers to create novel software applications, to support in the upcoming deployment of a futuristic deep-learning platform which will solve real-world issues.
A brilliant opportunity for a Software Engineer to join a cutting-edge, well-invested, start-up based in London. We are searching for brilliant software engineers to create novel software applications, to support in the deployment of a futuristic deep-learning platform which solves real-world issues.
Due to the current make-up of the team this hire can work as Full-Stack, or Front-End Developer, and then further hires will be made in the remaining area. You will need at least some commercial experience – this can be from a year in industry.
Location – London – hybrid working, part-remote, part in office
Salary – £36,000 – £80,000 depending on experience (lower end for a Grad with a year in industry – £80k for Team Lead level).
- Ideally, you will be degree educated
- Great programming ability
- The desire to work within a start-up where your input will truly make a difference and you will grow to be part of the core team
- Desire to lead a Team, as the team expands
- Depending on where you will sit in the stack you will need commercial experience in either:
- Strong algorithmic background with solid programming in Java, Python, or C with an understanding of DevOps (Full-stack)
Joining an exciting start-up who are nearly 2 years into their journey, you will be responsible for a range of areas, depending on where you sit in the stack. This could include:
- Implement new product features
- Keep systems up-to-date and resilient for fast growing traffic
- Develop end-to-end solutions from concept to deployment
- Build and maintain micro-services at cloud and on-premise infrastructure
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build front-end applications
- Test software
- Implement various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Write technical documentation
- Develop high quality and maintainable code and libraries
- UI/UX Design
What the role offers:
- A fast progression path to leading a team
- Become back of the core- management team
- A fantastic remuneration package
If you would like to apply for this unique Software Engineer / Software Developer role then please send your CV via the relevant links!
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.