A brilliant opportunity for a Ph.D. level Research Engineer to work on researching and investigating new concepts for industry-leading, machine-learning software in Cambridge, UK.
This unique opportunity is ideally suited to those with a Ph.D. relating to Machine Learning who have an interest in Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision and its application to an ever-advancing technical landscape.
Machine Learning Research Engineer
A brilliant opportunity for a Machine Learning Research Engineer to work on researching and investigating new concepts for industry-leading, machine-learning software in Cambridge, UK. This unique opportunity is ideally suited to those with a Ph.D. relating to Machine Learning who have a keen interest in Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision and its application to an ever-advancing technical landscape.
Location: Cambridge – remote initially, but office due to return in coming months
Salary: Up to £70,000 depending on experience
Requirements for Machine Learning Research Engineer
- A Ph.D. from a world-leading University in a Computer Science, Physics or Maths with a keen demonstrable interest in Machine Learning / AI
- Excellent academics throughout including a minimum of a 2.1 degree from a leading university, AAB at A-Level
- Published papers
- Good understanding of software engineering concepts
- Ability to code in Python
- Experience working with large data sets (desirable)
Responsibilities for Machine Learning Research Engineer
- Join a small team responsible for investigating the latest research in machine learning algorithms – largely within the NLP and Computer Vision fields
- Make suggestions based on the feasibility of research to help shape future projects and products
- Prototyping research concepts
- Determining output quality, efficiency, and feasibility compared with other techniques
What this offers
- Working for an industry-leading software company who have a fantastic track record of successfully hiring and training graduates
- Highly interesting work researching the next phases of cutting-edge, machine-learning software
- A good remuneration and benefits package
If you meet the above and have a keen interest in Machine Learning and top academics, we would love to hear from you. Please ensure when applying you include your degree classification/GPA and your A-Level grades (or international equivalent) on your CV. Please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords: Python/ Deep Learning / Machine Learning / NLP / Natural Language Processing / Computer Vision / Research / Post-Doc / Ph.D. / DPhil / Computer Science / Mathematics / Physics / Engineering/ Text Analytics / Speech processing / Software Engineer / Research / Reseaching / Journals / AI / Artificial Intelligence / Machine Vision / Neural Networks / Developer / Algorithm
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for people leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.