A unique opportunity to work as a Consultant for the new division of a leading Consultancy working at the forefront of innovation within the software and electronics space
This division is looking to build a highly technical team, to liaise with stakeholders to create new concepts, prototype solutions and build fantastic customer relationships.
Innovation Consultant – Graduate considered
A unique opportunity to work as a Consultant for the new division of a leading Consultancy working at the forefront of innovation within the software and electronics space. This division is looking to build a highly technical team, to liaise with stakeholders to create new concepts, prototype solutions and build fantastic customer relationships. This role would be ideally suited to an existing Consultant looking to work on cutting edge concepts, or a STEM graduate, with fantastic communication skills looking for a highly varied innovative role within a start-up type environment (with all the backing of a large organisation).
Location: Cambridge – hybrid working – min of 3 days in office (2 days remote)
Salary: Negotiable – £30,000 – £35,000 at Graduate level, more for experience DOE
Requirements for Innovation Consultant – Graduate considered
- First-class honours, or high 2.1 degree from one of the top-rated Universities
- Minimum of AAB at A Level or equivalent UCAS points
- Educated in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Maths, Physics, Natural Science or Manufacturing Engineering etc – we would be particularly keen to hear from graduates who’s STEM course involved any business elements
- Keen to work at the forefront of innovation within software and electronics
- Exposure to any of the following would be highly beneficial: design, consumer insight or business analysis.
- Brilliant communication skills – you know you would be great on a stand at a conference, discussing requirements with a client and nurturing potential client relationships
Responsibilities for Innovation Consultant – Graduate considered
This role is varied, interesting and wide-reaching in the responsibilities. While this division is part of a much larger organisation, they are moving to a separate start-up type environment to encourage thought and innovation. Depending on your background and the expertise you bring to the table, typical tasks will involve:
- Leading on innovation projects – this could be scoping the needs of the client, creating concepts for products and technologies, prototyping solution and advising on innovations for customers
- Developing strong stakeholder relationships – this is likely to be at Director, VP or C-Suite level
- Attending conferences and shows to tell the world about the great innovation you and your team can offer
- Visiting prospective clients to write proposals and give presentations on how you can support their innovation requirements
- Make recommendations on equipment, facilities and tech to ensure the studio in which you will be based has the necessary tools to facilitate this role
What this offers:
- An incredibly unique opportunity to work on a role at the forefront of innovation
- A highly varied role where every project is different
- The chance to see your ideas become a reality on a regular basis
If you would like to apply for the Innovation Consultant position, please send your CV via the relevant links.
Keywords- Computer Science / Electronics / Manufacturing Engineering / Software Engineering / Consultancy / Technical Consultant / C / C++ / Java / Python / graduate / post-doc / post-doctorate / Ph.D. / Industrial Design / Engineering / Mathematics / Physics / Computer Engineering / Engineering / Product Design / Developer / concepts / design / presentations / client-facing / customers / Graduate / Trainee / Junior / Innovator / Entrpreneur / Innovation / Business / Design
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focuses on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.