A fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Mobile Applications Developer to join an industry-leading software company in Leicestershire!
Offering excellent training, career progression and prospects, this is an ideal time for a top entry-level Mobile Application Software Engineer to kick-start their career working for an industry-leading company.
Software Engineer – Mobile Application Development – Graduate and Experienced Roles available
A fantastic opportunity for a Tech Graduate or experienced Mobile Applications Developer to join an industry-leading software company in Leicestershire!
Offering excellent training, career progression and prospects, this is an ideal time for a top entry-level or experienced Mobile Application Software Engineers to kick-start their career working for an industry-leading company.
Location: 2 days a week in their office in Leicestershire (ideally you will drive but public transport options from Leicester, Rugby and Market Harborough)
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum at Graduate level, up to £45,000 for experienced + benefits
Requirements for Graduate Software Engineer – Mobile Application Development
- 2.2 honours degree or above in a relevant subject with a high Computer Science content i.e. Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Software Engineering
- At least CCC at A Level or equivalent UCAS points
- Knowledge of developing, deploying, and supporting mobile applications for iOS or Android devices – can be academic
- Knowledge of Xamarin or MAUI or C#
- Experience in Android Java/Kotlin development using Android Studio
- Knowledge of C++ (mobile libraries)
- Understanding of Objective C/Swift development using Xcode
- Appreciation of accessibility
- Fantastic communication skills
Responsibilities for Mobile Application Developer:
- Development and maintenance of high-quality software applications
- Collaboration with software development, testers, and product management teams
- Involvement in both technical and business aspects of the product
- Identify the risks and create a plan of actions
- Identify the issues and implement the resolutions
- Contribution to software design
- Meet the deadlines and uphold the high standard
What the role offers:
- Working for a leading software company who have a fantastic track record of successfully hiring and training graduates
- A wealth of career progression opportunities
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
- Excellent training opportunity
Applications for Graduate Software Engineer – Mobile Application Development
If you would like to apply for this unique Mobile App Developer Graduate opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link, ensuring your academic achievements and online repository are included on your CV.
Keywords – Mobile App / Swift / Objective-C / Android / iOS / Application Developer / Xcode / BSc / MSc / BA / MA / Junior Developer / Graduate Developer /Computer Science / Mathematics / Natural Sciences / Engineering / Physics / Astrophysics / Software Engineering / C++ / C# / Doctorate / Ph.D. / Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence / Programming / Coder / Trainee / Entry-Level / Graduate / Junior / C++ Developer
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for people leaving STEM academia and entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.