A unique and exciting opportunity for a Developer Advocate to bridge the gap between coding, communication and process & product improvement for an international software house.
Working on a tool used internationally by thousands of customers you will become a trusted tech leader in their community, spearheading customer success.
A unique and exciting opportunity for a Developer Advocate to bridge the gap between coding, communication and process & product improvement for an international software house. Working on a tool used internationally by thousands of customers you will become a trusted tech leader in their community, spearheading customer success.
Location: Remote working – must be UK based
Salary: £50,000 – £80,000 depending on experience + excellent comprehensive benefits
Requirements for Developer Advocate
- Keen on a role bridging communication and technology/software development – ideally you will have held a similar role as a Developer Advocate or Technology Evangelist, however, candidates with highly transferrable backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- You must be a brilliant communicator, happy communicating with both technical and non-technical customers
- Degree educated in a relevant subject such as Computer Science or Technical Communication
- Fast learner with technology
- Excellent proficiency in the English language including technical communication
Responsibilities for Developer Advocate
You will be involved in three main areas covering coding, communicating and improving processes and products. This will involve:
- Gain a deep understanding of the technical products
- Manage vendor relationships & provide training
- Write code in Ruby and C to support developers with user extension requests and train users
- Provide technical support for the API
- Creating a strong developer community – this ranges from attending conferences to writing technical blogs
- Present webinars and conferences
- Actively engage in the online community
- Maintain and write technical documentation
What the role offers:
- Working in a highly varied and exciting technical and communicative role
- Working for an industry-leading company where progression opportunities are in abundance.
- A great remuneration and benefits package
- Remote working
Applications for Developer Advocate
If you would like to apply for this unique opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.