An exciting opportunity for a Senior Web Developer who thrives on tackling complex code.
This company is dedicated to providing a plethora of learning opportunities and an exceptional work-life balance, making this a fantastic chance to take your career to the next level.
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Web Developer who thrives on tackling complex code. Joining an industry-leading software house in Milton Keynes, you will work on cutting-edge business applications. This company is dedicated to providing a plethora of learning opportunities and an exceptional work-life balance, making this a fantastic chance to take your career to the next level.
Location: Milton Keynes, hybrid working
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 per annum + excellent benefits (Including private health cover)
Requirements for Senior Web Developer
- 3 years+ of commercial experience in a Web Development role
- Experience with T-SQL
- Excited by the prospect of working on complex code
- Happy working on bespoke built frameworks
- Ideally degree educated in a computing related subject
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal – you will be communicating directly with customers
- Ideally, you will have experience with C# and ASP.NET webforms
Responsibilities for Senior Web Developer
- Consistently deliver high-quality work on time and in line with project requirements.
- Write, edit, and maintain code across various programming languages
- Foster strong communication with customers to provide clarity on requirements and keep them informed of project progress and requirements
- Work closely with project managers to develop clear, concise specifications for each project
- Provide accurate and reliable estimates for project completion to inform project planning and resource allocation.
- Identify, track, and escalate project risks and issues to ensure they are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve project delivery challenges and ensure successful outcomes.
- Conduct detailed analytical reviews of customer websites to identify areas for improvement and optimisation.
- Take on additional projects and responsibilities as needed to support business objectives
What this offers:
- Working for a company that value work-life balance
- An interesting and varied web development position
- A wealth of career progression opportunities – this is an expanding company and opportunities are in abundance
If you would like to apply for this unique Web Development opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see out other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.