A very unique opportunity has arisen for a Software Trainer to join a leading software company in Milton Keynes.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an exiting software trainer, or someone with a STEM academic background who is working the education sector who would like to transfer in a Software Trainer position.
Software Trainer / Technical Trainer
A very unique opportunity has arisen for a Software Trainer to join a leading software company in Milton Keynes. This is a brilliant opportunity for an existing Software Trainer, or someone with a STEM academic background who is working the education sector who would like to transfer in a Software Trainer position.
Location: Milton Keynes, hybrid working, 2 days in office, with some field work (you will need a driving license)
Salary: £27,000 – £40,000 per annum + excellent benefits including private health cover
Requirements for Software Trainer / Technical Trainer
- Ideally, you will have commercial experience in a technical training role, however, we are also keen to hear from applicants with a STEM background that involves teaching or lecturing
- Experience creating and delivering structured training programmes
- Brilliant communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confident delivering training to audiences, both virtually and on customer sites
- Great attention-to-detail
- Brilliant technical acumen – this is delivering software training so you should be able to easily grasp technical subjects and relay to a non-technical audience
Responsibilities for Software Trainer / Technical Trainer
- Build in-depth knowledge of the products
- Act as point of contact for all training enquiries and work closely with software implementation teams to identify training needs
- Schedule training with customers and maintain a diary
- Create and develop structured training programmes
- Deliver user training both on-site and virtually
- Gain customer feedback and relay internally to shape product direction
What this offers:
- A fantastic opportunity to start or continue a career in software training
- Joining a fast growing company with a wealth of progression opportunities available
If you would like to apply for this unique Software Trainer opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please send an up to date CV via the relevant link.
Software Trainer / Training Specialist / Technical Trainer / Instructional Designer / Learning and Development Consultant / Software Education Specialist / Training Coordinator / Corporate Trainer / E-Learning Developer / Software Product Trainer / Curriculum Developer / Training Manager / Technical Training Advisor / Education Consultant / Software Implementation Specialist / Training Facilitator / IT Trainer / Professional Development Coach / Software Training Coordinator / Software Training / Teacher / Lecturer / Ph.D. post-doc / Software Engineer / Developer / Software Consultant / Training
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see out other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.