A brilliant opportunity for a Software Engineer to work for a fast-growing company that develops industry-leading communication software and hardware.
Offering a very unique opportunity to see the products you develop being used in broadcast and critical communications including mission-control space travel!
Software Engineer – C/C++
A brilliant opportunity for a Software Engineer to work for a fast-growing company that develops industry-leading communication software and hardware. Offering a very unique opportunity to see the products you develop being used in broadcast and critical communications including mission-control space travel! This role is well suited to candidates with a good level of commercial development experience who want to join an amazing company, proven by one of the highest staff retention rates in the fast-paced silicon fen area.
Location: Cambridge (flexible hybrid working)
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
Requirements for Software Engineer – C/C++
- Educated to degree level or equivalent ideally in an Engineering related discipline, such as Computer Science, electronic Engineering, or similar
- At least 1 year of commercial experience in a C/C++ Software Engineering role
- Object-orientated analysis and design experience
- Experience using C/C++
- Design experience of embedded applications that implement a UI
- Experience debugging software
- Good communication skills
- Any experience in the following would be a bonus: Delphi programming knowledge, other high level programming languages,
Responsibilities for Software Engineer – C/C++
- Work in a team who are planning, designing, implementing, and testing a range of exciting communication software used across multiple industries
- This role will focus on the development of the middleware and GUI
- Work on specifications, design documents and source code
- Validate design specifications
- Wok alongside Product Development to implement improvements
- Work alongside QA to develop test harnesses, test specifications and verification methods.
- Design and code reviews
Why would you apply?
- Excellent working environment, a truly collaborative team
- Incredible employer who really value their staff, proven by a very high staff retention rate
- Benefits include 8% pension, private healthcare and flexible working
- Working on software used on the world stage
- Learning opportunities in new technical areas such as GUI Development
If you would like to enquire about this unique C/C++ Software Engineering opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please send an up to date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords- Software Engineer / Software Developer / Programmer / Coder / Middleware / GUI Development Embedded / C / C++ / Delphi / Communications / User Interface / graduate / / post-doc / post-doctorate / Ph.D. / Electronic Engineering / Computer Science / Mathematics / Engineering / Physics / Tester / Test Engineer / GUI Development / Middleware Development / Software Development / Programming
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists. Please visit out website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.