A brilliant opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to be based from Cambridge, within a software engineering house renowned as one of the industry leaders in their field.
This offers an abundance of career opportunities and progression while having the opportunity to use a wide range of tech.
A brilliant opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to be based from Cambridge, within a software engineering house renowned as one of the industry leaders in their field. This offers an abundance of career opportunities and progression while having the opportunity to use a wide range of cutting-edge tech. This leading company is also open to receiving applications from top recent STEM Graduates who have already shown a keenness to pursue a career in Dev-Ops, through an internship, home-lab, or DevOps bootcamp.
Location: Cambridge office – 2 days a week in office, 3 days remote
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Requirements for DevOps Engineer:
- Ideally, you will have 1+ year of commercial experience within a DevOps environment in either AWS and/or Azure, however, we are also happy to consider top recent STEM Graduates who have already shown a keenness to pursue a career in Dev-Ops, through an internship, home-lab, or DevOps bootcamp.
- 2.1 or 1st class honours degree – if you are coming in at Graduate level you should also have excellent academics including AAB at A Level (or equivalent)
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning tools such as Terraform, Ansible and Chef
- Coding skills in Python
- Experience within the majority of the following: Git, Jenkins, Linux Command Line, Shell Scripting,
- Good logical reasoning
- Excellent communication skills
Responsibilities for DevOps Engineer:
Joining a dynamic R&D team where innovation thrives you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the development, management, configuration, and automation of systems and services within the AWS/Azure environments.
- Collaborating within specialized small teams, alongside experienced peers, for task-specific objectives.
- Encouraged to work autonomously on projects, fostering the introduction of novel ideas.
- Proficiently prioritising tasks to align with overarching progress goals, addressing immediate challenges as they arise.
- Migrate workloads from on-premises to cloud
- Implement gradual, backward-compatible updates to a deployment procedure
What this offers:
- Working for an industry leader within the machine-learning space
- A wealth of career progression opportunities – this is an expanding company and opportunities are in abundance
- Excellent remuneration and a comprehensive benefits package
If you would like to apply for this unique opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords- DevOps / Cloud Computing / Engineering / Physics / / Python / Computer science / ansible / HAProxy / linux / UNIX / P Amazon web services / Azure / GCP / Google Cloud Platform / Cloud / Ansible / Python / Linux / UNIX Cloud DevOps Engineer / Cloud Automation Engineer / Cloud Infrastructure Engineer / Cloud Deployment Specialist / Cloud Operations Engineer / Cloud Platform Engineer / Cloud Solutions Engineer / Cloud Systems Engineer / Cloud Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) Engineer / Cloud DevOps Specialist / Cloud Automation Specialist / Cloud Deployment Engineer / Cloud Infrastructure Specialist / Cloud Operations Specialist / Hybrid Cloud Engineer / Cloud Integration Engineer / Cloud Release Engineer / Cloud Configuration Engineer / Graduate / Junior / Trainee
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.