A brilliant opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to be based from London or Cambridge, within an industry leading tech company, billed as one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK.
This offers an abundance of career opportunities and progression, while having the opportunity to use a wide range of tech.
Senior DevOps Engineer
A brilliant opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to be based from London or Cambridge, within an industry-leading tech company, billed as one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK. This offers an abundance of career opportunities and progression while having the opportunity to use a wide range of tech.
Location: London or Cambridge office (depending on your preference although occasional travel to Cambridge will also be needed) – 3 days a week in office, 2 days remote
Salary: £50,000 – £80,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Requirements for Senior DevOps Engineer:
- 2.1 or 1st class honours degree from a leading international University in a STEM subject
- Solid commercial experience within a DevOps environment
- Experience within the majority of the following: AWS, Python, Node.js, PostgreSQL, Ansible and HAProxy
- You enjoy a variety of work, wanting to problem-solve and have the ability to understand the context of a problem beyond the code
- Good logical reasoning
- Knowledge of Linux / UNIX related technologies
- Beneficial – if you want to mentor Junior colleagues, that would be fantastic, as there can be scope for this
- Excellent communication skills
Responsibilities for Graduate DevOps Engineer:
Working within a team of DevOps Engineers you will be responsible for the architecture of a mission-critical cloud platform for an industry-leading software company. On a daily basis, you will be working with a range of programming, cloud computing, configuration tools, database technologies such as nodeJS, SQL/noSQL, ansible and HAProxy.You will diagnose some of the most interesting and complex issues and problem solve, while making recommendations for internal improvements.
What this offers:
- Working for an industry leader within the machine learning space
- A wealth of career progression opportunities – this is an expanding company and opportunities are in abundance
- Excellent remuneration and a comprehensive benefits package including private healthcare, paid sabbaticals, top of the range equipment, enhanced maternity and paternity, and more
If you would like to apply for this unique opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords- DevOps / Cloud Computing / Engineering / Physics / Astrophysics / Python / Computer science / Mathematics / Graduate / Post- AWS, nodeJS / SQL/noSQL, ansible / HAProxy / linux / UNIX / Physics / software engineer / developer / programmer / cloud engineer / Configuration / puppet / docker / Amazon web services / Azure / GCP / Google Cloud Platform / Cloud / Ansible / Python / Linux / UNIX
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status