Do you want to work for an award-winning start-up based in London?
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone leaving academia who is looking to work in a complex challenging environment where your hard work is recognised.
Graduate Software Release Engineer
Do you want to work for an award-winning start-up based in London? This is a fantastic opportunity for those emerging from STEM academia who are looking to play a pivitol role within a software development team making a machine-learning platform.
After only 5 years, this company has already made it to the forefront of their industry, and it looks like they are firmly on track to become the next tech start-up success story.
This collaborative team are looking for intelligent and motivated Graduates in the early stage of their careers. The role is very well suited to Mathematics or Physics graduates, although is open to all STEM Graduates.
Salary: £30,000- £35,000 + excellent benefits ( private health cover and pension)
Minimum Requirements for Graduate Software Release Engineer:
- A minimum of a 2.1 bachelors from a top tier International University in a STEM subject such as Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Engineering etc
- At least ABB at A-Level (or equivalent UCAS points)
- Due to some QA aspects within the role, a methodical, practical approach to problem-solving will hold you in good stead
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Beneficial requirements for Graduate Software Release Engineer:
- Experience in any of the following would be of added benefit: QA, Testing, C++, C, networking, TCP/IP, Python, Linux or Windows
Graduate Software Release Engineer Responsibilities:
This is a fast-paced and exciting role, dealing with an array of problems presented by the modern-age era of technology within the DevOps and QA Team:
- The developers will work on small projects of code and you will be the person that builds this code together
- Identify issues during the development of new software features
- Manage, run and improve Testing and QA processes
- Liaise with Product Managers and the Development Team to test and understand new functionality
- Help the Support team test resolutions to support tickets
- Managing deployment to development
What this offers:
- Excellent remuneration
- Opportunity to work for a fast growing, software company
- Excellent career progression and prospects
- The chance to work with a team well versed in hiring graduates
- An extensive benefit package
Applications: to apply for this unique opportunity please send your CV via the relevant link.
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status