An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Front- End Software Developer to join a fast-growing Cloud software company.
You will be helping to define and create a highly interactive interface for an API platform.
Front-End Software Developer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Front- End Software Developer to join a fast-growing Cloud software company. You will be helping to define and create a highly interactive interface for an API platform. Each day will present exciting new challenges, working on new projects and developing new features for their core Software product.
Location: Milton Keynes (Hybrid working available, 2 days on-site minimum)
Salary: £45,000 – £60,000 + excellent benefits (Including private health cover and relocation allowance)
Requirements for Front-End Software Developer:
- Strong front-end development skills
- Experience working with multiple front-end frameworks : Angular with Vue ideally
- A passion for coding, web technologies, and deployment features that drive user adoption.
- In depth experience writing tests using Jest or other front-end test frameworks such as selenium
- Experience using terminal-based technologoies like: NPM, NVM, docker and git.
- Any cloud certifications beneficial (Google Certified Professional, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
- Willingness and ability to continuously update professional knowledge of new technologies
- Team-player with a friendly, can-do attitude
- Systematic and organised, with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent writing skills
Responsibilities for Front-End Software Developer:
- Work with the engineering and product team to bring design concepts to fruition
- Integrate user interface design and visual design functions with the intention of producing simple and scalable components to create a positive user experience
- Reviewing all pull requests using Angular, .NET or Golang
- Updating API on the backend using Angular
- Responsible for your own projects, you have the chance to make visible and valuable contributions to key products
- Work on a broad range of projects – this could be anything from compilers, networking software, database connections right through to user experience
- Build and lead the design functions within the product development department
What this offers:
- Hybrid role (2 days in the office)
- A wealth of career progression opportunities – this is an expanding company and opportunities are in abundance
- You will have the opportunity to extend your cloud skills across platforms and domains and you will with the opportunity to progress to other platforms and services
If you would like to apply for this awesome opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.