A brilliant opportunity for a R&D Software Engineer / Developer to work on industry-leading, machine-learning software in Cambridge, UK.
Offering excellent training, career progression and prospects, this is an ideal time to join this growing organisation and be guided by some of the brightest minds in Cambridge.
A brilliant opportunity for a R&D Software Engineer / Developer to work on industry-leading, machine-learning software in Cambridge, UK. Offering excellent training, career progression and prospects, this is an ideal time to join this growing organisation and be guided by some of the brightest minds in Cambridge.
Location: Cambridge – Hybrid working available
Salary: £50,000 – £80,000 per annum + healthcare, pension etc
Requirements for R&D Software Engineer / Developer:
- Either 1+ years’ experience of working in a Software Development role OR a Ph.D. in a technical or scientific discipline – Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, or Engineering etc
- Excellent academic history including 2.1 or 1st class degree and AAB at A Level
- Experience in object-oriented programming, ideally Java, although Python or C++ considered
- Ability to quickly pick up new programming languages
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with autonomy and as part of a team
- Great communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
Responsibilities for R&D Software Engineer / Developer:
- Develop cutting-edge machine learning algorithms to understand and analyse text
- Innovate and create ideas to further enhance the software product
- Traditional project-based development
- You will be expected to pick up new languages quickly, if a different technology is best suited to a certain project
What this offers
- Working for an industry-leading software company who have a fantastic track record of successfully hiring and training graduates
- Highly interesting work developing cutting-edge, machine-learning software
- A good remuneration and benefits package
Please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for engineers and scientists. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.