We are super excited to be looking for our next Recruitment Sales Consultant to join us here at RedTech Recruitment.
We are offering the opportunity to be trained in our Business Development division, where you will engage with prospective and existing clients to win and develop accounts.
We are super excited to be looking for our next Recruitment Sales Consultant to join us here at RedTech Recruitment. RedTech Recruitment supports tech companies looking for the top talent emerging from academia. We are offering the opportunity to be trained in our Business Development division, where you will engage with prospective and existing clients to win and develop accounts.
We split the role of a 360 recruiter into three divisions: Account Management, Business Development, and Resourcer – so you can concentrate on your passion, strengths, and interests, ultimately ensuring we give a level of service to our clients and candidates unrivaled in the recruitment industry! (See our 100% 5-star reviews on Google).
Location: 4 days remote working / 1 day in office in Waterbeach (Monday)
Salary: Basic + Comms with a realistic OTE year 1 £35,000+ / year 2 £40,000+
Requirements for Trainee Recruitment Sales Consultant
- Sales experience! (It doesn’t have to be from recruitment!)
- You are confident, outgoing, and picking up the phone to make a call to a new point of contact doesn’t phase you.
- Self-starter with bundles of enthusiasm, who takes initiative – with so much remote working we need people who can really get on with the job
- Brilliant communication skills, both written and spoken
- Technical terminology knowledge would be a plus
Responsibilities for Trainee Recruitment Sales Consultant
- Finding job leads via a number of avenues
- Following up on leads by phone, email and sometimes site visits
- Attend networking events
- Identify key target clients and run campaigns
- Produce posts on all major social media platforms promoting RedTech
- Book in and attend meetings with prospective clients
- While your focus will be on new business you will qualify approximately 3 candidates a week for roles to keep your finger on the pulse of what is happening in the market
- Build strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Deliver feedback and offers
- Writing occasional ad copy for new roles
- Ensure at every stage of the process the client and candidate has an amazing experience
What this offers:
- Excellent training and development with a management team well versed in turning entry-level professionals into excellent Recruitment Consultants
- A sales focussed role
- Excellent commission scheme
- A brilliant work/life balance
- A really friendly, supportive team culture
If you would like to apply for this unique opportunity, we would love to hear from you. If you would like to apply for part-time working, please include a note on your application on the hours you can offer. All part-time hours worked must be during 8am – 6pm. Please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords- Sales Executive / Business Development / Trainee / Junior / Door-to-door / Canvassing /Sales Rep / Lead Generation / Canvasser / Talent Acquisition / Technical Recruiter / Agency Recruitment /Sales representative / Recruiter / Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Executive / Consultant / Human Resources / Head-hunter / Sales / Estate Agent / Telesales / Consultancy / HR / Car sales / Salesperson
RedTech Recruitment Ltd are a recruitment agency who focuses on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists leaving academia.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status