A brilliant opportunity for a talented Head of Software Support to join a market-leading disruptive software technology firm in London.
Offering the opportunity to take ownership of the product support function, this is a unique opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding machine learning software house.
A brilliant opportunity for a talented Head of Software Support to join a market-leading disruptive software technology firm in London. Offering the opportunity to take ownership of the product support function, this is a unique opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding machine learning software house. On a daily basis, you will lead the support team while maintaining oversight across the support function, ensuring excellent customer service and support across the division
Location: Central London– 3 days in office / 2 days remote
Salary: £60,000 – £80,000 per annum + healthcare, pension etc.
Requirements for Head of Software Support
- Strong experience within a support engineering-based role i.e. Software Support, Applications Support, Technical Support, Product Support etc.
- A minimum of a 2.1 bachelors from an internationally renowned University in a STEM-related discipline
- Excellent leadership skills – we are happy to consider Support Engineers who have been successfully mentoring staff and are ready for the next step, or an established leader
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Confident dealing with Junior staff through to C-level
- A motivated self-starter with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong aptitude for picking up technologies
- Great communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
Responsibilities for Head of Software Support
- You will initially be fully trained on the machine learning platform to understand the intricacies of the product
- You will then manage the support team
- Support heavily in scaling the team
- Oversee customer issues from initial report through to resolution, and support your team where needed
- Support in troubleshooting, and escalation of issues to the tech team
- Ensure the division is giving an excellent customer experience
What this offers
- Working for an industry-leading software company who have been billed in one of the fastest 50 growing tech firms
- Autonomy to run and scale a Head of Support Division
- Supporting a cutting-edge machine learning platform
- A good remuneration and benefits package
Please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focuses on finding roles for people leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.