A brilliant opportunity for a talented Graduate Business Development Executive to work within the sales team on a renewable energy software product.
This company are on a very exciting growth trajectory and expanding its technology offering, which means they need additional Sales Executives.
A brilliant opportunity for either a BD professional or a STEM Graduate with a client-facing personality, to work as a Technical Business Development Executive within the sales team on a renewable energy software product.
This company is on a very exciting growth trajectory and expanding its technology offering, which means they need additional Sales Executives. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a positive difference in the world, while kick-starting or continuing your career in a progressive role.
Location – Cambridge, UK – 4 days in office, 1 day remote
Salary – £24,000 – £30,000 + benefits including private health-cover and pension
Requirements for Business Development Executive
We are happy to consider 2 types of profiles for this role:
A BD professional with at least 6 months of Technical Sales experience
STEM Graduate who is looking to start a career in technical sales – must have a 2.1 and at least CCC at A Level or equivalent
In addition to being either the above you need to have:
- Brilliant communication skills – this role includes cold calling, so you should be confident on the phone
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good technical acumen
- Looking to start or continue a career in technical sales
Responsibilities for Business Development Executive
You will be responsible for telling customers about renewable energy software via telephone, video calls and email including:
- Developing product demonstrations
- Running training seminars for new customers
- Create sales documents
- Nurture relationships with existing clients
- Identify customers where there is potential to expand the software offering
- Ensure the best possible experience for customers
- Understand the technical aspects of the product
- Marketing the product via email
What the role offers:
- The chance to work in a varied and technically challenging role
- Working in the field of renewable energy at a critical time for everyone
- Working in a team well-versed with training juniors and graduates
- A good remuneration and benefits package
If you would like to apply for this unique Business Development Executive role, supporting renewable energy technology, then please send your CV!
Keywords – BSc / MSc / BA / MA / Sales / Business Development / BD / Sales Executive / Sales Consultant / Marketing / Support / Consultant / Technical Consultant / Product Support / Software Support / Mathematics / Computer Science / Physics / Graduate / Software / Technical Sales / IT Sales / Recruitment / Salesperson / Account Manager / Account Executive / Sales Lead / trainee / graduate / junior / training / tutor / Sales advisor
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.